• Summary •
Loving Wisdom Evening
July 7, 2018, Narragansett, RI
Loving Wise Ones speaking through Ruth Shilling
Click on individual posts for the complete transcriptions of what was spoken that evening.
Excerpt: There is nothing to fear, for you cannot truly lose that which you truly are, but the opportunity lies for you to bring a fuller awareness of that into the physical experience here.
- An invitation into a wilder existence where the vibrancy of life flows through your veins with a beauty and a splendor that you may never have anticipated.
- The beauty of that which you are can be forgotten, but it does not disappear. There is no need to worry that this could be lost. It remains and cannot perish.
- Forgetting is part of the “game” (so to speak) here.
- There is nothing to fear, for you cannot truly lose that which you truly are, but the opportunity lies for you to bring a fuller awareness of that into the physical experience here.
- Just as a beautiful feast is laid before you, it’s up to you to decide how much you can digest at any given time in a way which suits you. But it all lies there/here, and we do our best to entice you to “take another bite.”
From the 2nd Spirit Friend:
- “The love that sustains never dies. Keep that in your heart and it will bring you home every time, just like a beacon.”
Excerpt: We would like to come now with just a gentle reminder that those of us who do our best to assist you are often those who have walked the earth. Just as yourself. And we do remember how difficult it can be.
- Every person has a whole group that come to assist.
- There are all kinds of us here with you. Some are great masters and are very developed, but there are also those who have known you in life, or who just find you very interesting.
- Some of us know what it’s like to feel the pain of being human and how hard it can be. We do our very best to maybe make it feel a little less hard for you.
Excerpt: What is it that you enjoy most about your connection with spirit? Celebrate what you already have and what is working, and say, “Yes, I crave more. Give me more of this. Give me more of this joy that I feel with this connection. Give me more with this clarity of mind that I felt just now.”
- We like to go right to the crux of what the actual desire in the question is. That opens one to the whole pool of possibilities that could bring about an answer.
- Question: “I want to embody the full extent of myself as a spiritual being — physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually.”
- One will be able to obtain these things when one begins to acknowledge what is happening.
- If we are always looking for what is going wrong or what is lacking, we stay in that hamster wheel of always trying to improve ourselves.
- Instead, celebrate what we already have and what is working, and say, “Yes, I crave more of this…”
- That will bring us to where we want to go in the most efficient pathway. That is like getting on the railroad tracks and sailing along to your destination.
- What is it that you enjoy most about your connection with spirit?
Excerpt: First of all, we are great lovers of truth and we feel that a bit of Investigation into what the perspective is that you are holding, what that is…
There is also a process for when we feel we want to send healing assistance to another.
• You have this knowledge within your very self. It is for each person to be individual in their way of inner dialogue.
• PROCESS for when we feel we want to send healing assistance to another.
- Articulate what perspective you are holding regarding this person. What do you think/believe this person is experiencing?
- Remind yourself that this is just your perspective. This is not evaluating whether it’s right or wrong. This is seeing that it’s a perspective. And that perspective is brought about from your own experiences (so there is always “projection” involved on your part).
- Imagine what it must feel like to be the person you’re focusing on. Feel it in your body, mind, heart… Take on the cloak of their experience as you so perceive it.
- Ignite your power to reach out to the source of love and power, and ask to be healed. Ask for the help that you need (as the person). But remember, this still is your projection of the person because you don’t actually know what that person is experiencing.
- When that occurs, there is a resonance with this person. That resonance is like an invitation to her to also have some of that love and power and healing. And then it’s up to her free will whether she will participate in that.
- It might not be that person who actually picks up on it. It gives an open invitation to anyone who resonates with that type of experience. Such an invitation is never wasted for it creates a “form” which can also resonate with others.
- It will also help to heal those parts of yourself that are also feeling those things. For we all share in the experience of the group that we are part of.
Excerpt: Push-Pull Situation — the desire to meet the obligations of life and the pull to be the pure being that you are. Your dog just gets to be a dog. It gets to be just exactly what it is. It doesn’t have an obligation to be something else.
- Push-Pull Situation: The desire to meet the obligations of life and the pull to be the pure being that you are. Your dog just gets to be a dog. It gets to be just exactly what it is. It doesn’t have an obligation to be something else.
- We do have responsibilities to others, which can mean there isn’t the energy for the things that might feed our soul.
- There is always the possibility to have the vibrancy of life in every moment of the day.
- We get distracted by the activity itself, and we will lose the yumminess what the physical experience, the emotional experience, the mental experience could be.
- We are not faulting anybody for this because it does happen and it happens extremely frequently.
- Have an experience where you touch in with the yumminess of life, if you do this for just one, two, three seconds, in that little opening of those few seconds, a whole “whuuuf!” can come through for you. It doesn’t need to be a tit-for-tat, for the potency of making any kind of contact with the reality of your life can have a tremendous impact on your whole day.
- This is not one more thing you’re supposed to remember to do. If things feel little flat, just try a little something to bring yourself into that present-day awareness. Often a little thing where you touch something is a good one, but you can do it just in your mouth with your tongue.
Speaking now for the whole group, we are very, very pleased to have the opportunity to come closer. For it is this, this touching one to the other, this exchanging, this communion, which is the very food of life and the beauty that is available. Thank you so much for your kind attention and we rejoice in the love and beauty that each one of you are.
= This concludes the channeling from Narragansett, RI on July 7, 2018, with Ruth Shilling. =