• Summary •
Loving Wisdom Evening
June 2, 2018, Narragansett, RI
Loving Wise Ones speaking through Ruth Shilling
Click on individual posts for the complete transcriptions of what was spoken that evening.
Excerpt: Thank you all for the desire that was in each of your hearts that brought you here this evening to participate in this experience that we all have here together – both those in the “physical” (as you call it) and all the rest of us that are also here.
- When hearts and minds come together and say, “Yes, we want that more that life can offer, that this experience here can offer.”
- For the love is real. The love is palpable. And the love loves to be expressed.
Excerpt: The desire is so strong for you all to have a grander, more vibrant, more exciting, more enriching life than what has been happening here before.
- There is a desire to somehow make things better or to improve the quality of the human experience here.
- When you have such a desire within yourself, you are “joining the A-team.” For we are already having that desire, and you are linking up with us when you have it also.
- There are differences between that which you can do and that which we are able to do. There is a certain urgency that people “step up to the plate.”
- The desire is so strong for you all to have a grander, more vibrant, more exciting, more enriching life than what has been happening here before.
- This vibrancy, this tastiness, of the everyday experience is always there as a potential, but the human experience has been very limited.
- If one has always worked within a particular pathway and now the pathway is larger, there will be things that one can do that one could not do before. And so one could say the rules have changed.
- We encourage each one of you to allow this expansion to take place at the pace that feels healthy and handle-able for you.
- The mind will want to keep you safe, staying with the familiar. So when your little narrow track begins to get wider, there will be a contraction tendency.
- It’s always to honor your own self, in your own rhythm, in your own timing, for these things.
- To be accepted into the “A-team,” show up with a desire.
Excerpt: This little exercise that we just gave you is one way to create a different sort of rhythm, a different sort of impulse, that can then become the melody of your life as you use your power in ways that please you. For there is so much that you could influence in every moment.
- The veil is getting thinner.
- We are here to assist you with this change that is going on.
- You are a sovereign being. This is your birthright.
- There is an element of choice which is always transpiring.
- Your personal power is more profound when you begin to notice the choices you are making.
- Begin by simply being conscious of the very small things that you do each day.
- Every time you acknowledge that you have made a choice and you have executed that, the message on the basic level is, “I have power. I have power.”
- The reasoning behind why we are even introducing this topic is because of the deliciousness of being in your power.
- EMPOWERMENT EXERCISE/PROCESS: One way to create a different sort of rhythm, a different sort of impulse, that can then become the melody of your life as you use your power in ways that please you. For there is so much that you could influence in every moment.
- It will soothe your soul and your emotions if you have the experience of knowing your power because there have been so many things saying that you don’t.
Excerpt: Any kind of a little thing that you do, whether it’s lighting a candle, or placing something in a particular place or having flowers, this is often very helpful as it touches a profound place within yourself, and it touches us as well.
- Regarding a flower ceremony: The energy of laughter is an extremely high vibration and so allowing the laughter to join in with the flowers is a wonderful formula.
- Each person has their own special code, their own special language with which they will communicate with the wider realms.
- For many people, doing some sort of little ceremony can be extremely helpful. One of the reasons is that there are many aspects of the mind.
- Ceremony tends to have a symbolic value to it. To access into the “greater realms,” the spiritual connections, the use of symbol is a very potent one.
- Symbol accesses a more profound aspect of the self.
- Because the human works in time and space, actually doing something will often access a fuller experience with these connections.
- A symbolic thing that you do as a way to say, “Yes, I want more. I want to feel the more of life, and the more that is the exchange with those who are not necessarily physical.”
- Any kind of a little thing that you do, whether it’s lighting a candle, or placing something in a particular place or having flowers, this is often very helpful as it touches a profound place within yourself, and it touches us as well.
Excerpt: Everyone has their own personality, but when we are thinking the same thing and it’s not working, better to choose another belief.
- The mind and the heart do not always agree.
- The mind rearranges different factors until they come into something comprehensible that the mind feels comfortable with.
- The heart works in an outside of time way, and it can fluctuate or perceive in a flash. It has a broader, wider view.
- These two different components (mind and heart) will often come to different conclusions about what is “best.”
- This not being together is like static that makes it hard to get clear and get guidance.
- When something is not working:
- Find out, “What is the agenda that my mind has here? And what conclusions has my mind come to about how to keep me safe?”
- Try to let the mind step aside a bit and put the focus into the heart, or whatever feels like a deep place within yourself where you are not thinking in words. Let yourself experience it as a packet of information.
- Begin to put words on it (but let yourself experience it first).
- Look at the two. If the two come into alignment with each other, things will go very smoothly for you. You will know what to do. You’ll have things come in when they are needed. Things can work out much more nicely.
- If we want to live in a state of skillful mastery in our lives, it’s important to be aware of the beliefs we’re working from.
- Is it true? Beliefs explored: Life gives you challenges because there is a lesson you’re supposed to be learning.” “Challenges are here to be experienced.” “It’s always for the greater good.”
- The belief will create a whole different experience out of the same event. If the belief you are holding isn’t yielding good results, try a different belief for a period of time.
- Everyone has their own personality, but when we are thinking the same thing and it’s not working, better to choose another belief, come from another side.
Excerpt: Part of why we are so eager to share with you is to draw that out of you so that you can assist both yourself and others. It will be like a blossoming of yourself as you come more and more into the power that is truly yours by your very own unique birthright.
- Challenges are an arousal of your power.
- If you were already all-powerful, it would not be termed a challenge. It would just be termed something to do.
- If we call something a challenge, it implies that our innate power has somehow not come to its full blossoming, you’re not totally using power that could be yours.
- You have A LOT more power than you are presently using.
- Part of why we are so eager to share with you is to draw that out of you so that you can assist both yourself and others. It will be like a blossoming of yourself as you come more and more into the power that is truly yours by your very own unique birthright.
= This concludes the channeling from Narragansett, RI on June 2, 2018, with Ruth Shilling. =